Each year, the Western Roofing Expo brings the roofing community together to help them stay current on trends, see the largest selection of products and services, and connect with their peers. According to event organizers, the objective is to help industry professionals grow and find new ways to improve the way they do business.
Known for bringing together all of the elements of the roofing industry, the Western Roofing Expo focuses on the western region of the United States and the specific needs that roofing and waterproofing contractors face in these areas. Attendees are able to connect face-to-face and hear from leading experts, educators, and colleagues as they show guests how to capitalize on the industry’s latest innovations, strategies, and best practices.
Events and Exhibits
A complete schedule for the 2021 Western Roofing Expo is available here, including a detailed breakdown of seminar topics and speakers. The 2021 seminar schedule is focused primarily on roof design approach strategies, best business practices, and sales expansion ideas.
Meanwhile, a graphical breakdown of the event’s Exhibit Hall is also available. Exhibitors of potential interest to the roof coatings industry may include:
- ABC Supply Co., Inc. (#719)
- American Standard Coatings (#701)
- Atlas Roofing Corp. (#629)
- Beacon Building Products (#801)
- Castagra Products, Inc. (#1230)
- CertainTeed (#909)
- Cotney Attorneys & Consultants (#1215)
- DuPont Performance Building Solutions (#825)
- Everest Systems, LLC (#411)
- EverRoof (#613)
- GAF (#503)
- GCP Applied Technologies (#201)
- General Coatings Manufacturing Corp. (#712)
- Geocel/Uniflex (Sherwin-Williams) (#1106
- Graco Inc. (#1001)
- H.B. Fuller/Royal Adhesives/GorillaPro (#918)
- ICP Building Solutions Group/APOC (#601)
- IR Analyzers, Inc. (#526)
- KARNAK Corp. (#729)
- Leading Edge Safety LLC (#722)
- Lucas Coatings (#926)
- Lucas Roofing Products (#713)
- Makita USA (#627)
- Mule-Hide Products (#819)
- National Coatings Corp. (#512)
- National Roofing Contractors Association (#107)
- National Women in Roofing (#227)
- Owens Corning (#1101)
- Progressive Materials (#813)
- Roof Hugger, LLC (#832)
- Rust-Oleum (#528)
- SIKA Corp., liquid applied roofing and waterproofing division (#318)
- Tropical Roofing Products (#1000)
- Western States Roofing Contractors Association (#1219)
The Exhibits and Trade Show will be open on the afternoons (local time) of Wednesday, Sept. 22 and Thursday, Sept. 23. Specific hours and further details are available at the event website, as is details on the site’s COVID-19 mitigation plan.
Hosted by WSRCA
The Western Roofing Expo is hosted each year by the Western States Roofing Contractors Association (WSRCA), which is is a trade association serving the roofing industry of the Western United States.
Founded in 1974, WSRCA supports the roofing industry and its members by providing access to trade publications, legal and technical advice, and other services. The WSRCA is based in Mountain View, California, and many of the roofing industry’s largest manufacturers and suppliers are currently members.
For more information, contact: WSRCA, (800) 725-0333, www.westernroofingexpo.com