CoatingsPro Magazine's 5th annual Contractor Awards Program has officially closed. CoatingsPro Magazine, which takes a real-world look at the coatings industry, showcases projects and crews that demonstrate excellence in the commercial and industrial high-performance coatings sectors in this annual program.
Award winners in seven categories — Commercial Concrete, Commercial Roof, Industrial Concrete, Industrial Steel, Specialty Project, Contractor/Crew MVP, and NEW! this year, Work It Safe — will be recognized at the annual CORROSION Conference and Expo in April 2020. Join us for the presentation! Be sure to check back for updates on the presentation, 2021 winners, and — if you missed it this year — next year’s program.
Information About the 2021 Awards Presentation
Previous Winners Featured in CoatingsPro
Previous Award Presentations
Start Prepping for the 2022 Awards!
CoatingsPro will announce the winners from each category for the 2021 awards during the presentation at NACE’s annual conference. Additional details to come!
• Gardner Roof Coatings, 1st Place in Commercial Roof for “Gothic Barn Roof”
• RoofCARE, 3rd Place in Commercial Roof for “Elida Elementary Renovation”
• O3 Group, 2nd Place in Industrial Concrete for “SGUSHENKA (Condensed Milk)”
• Certified Coatings, 1st Place in Industrial Steel for “Jibboom Street Bridge Rehabilitation Project”
• Sage Ray of Certified Coatings, Winner of Contractor/Crew MVP
• Chamberlin Roofing & Waterproofing, 1st Place in Commercial Concrete for “Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium”
• MSC Floors, 2nd Place in Commercial Concrete for “Quartz Floors, Walls, and Ceilings”
• Decorative Concrete of Virginia, 3rd Place in Commercial Concrete for “Ballast Point Daleville”
• RoofCARE, 1st Place in Commercial Roof for “Santa Fe Community College Commons Area Renovation”
• Foam Tight Roofing and Insulation/BN Contracting, 2nd Place in Commercial Roof for “PSE&G LEED Platinum Certified Green Roof”
• ASC Commercial Roofing, 3rd Place in Commercial Roof for “Commonwealth Assisted Living at Abingdon”
• O.T. Neighoff & Sons, 1st Place in Industrial Concrete for “Medstar Health—Washington Hospital Center”
• Life Deck Coating Installations, 2nd Place in Industrial Concrete for “Cutwater Spirits”
• Howell & Howell Contractors, 1st Place in Industrial Steel for “Brown-Forman Whisky Bottle Tank”
• Wedge Roofing, 1st Place in Specialty Project for “Realm Cellars Winery”
• Capital Painting & Decorating, 2nd Place in Specialty Project for “Ulysses S. Grant National Historic Site—White Haven”
• Premier Veneers, 1st Place in Commercial Concrete for “CAM Business Offices” (Part 1 and Part 2)
• Vulcan Painters, 2nd Place in Commercial Concrete for “James E. Martin Aquatics Center Pools”
• Wedge Roofing, 1st Place in Commercial Roof for “Small Precision Tools”
• RoofCARE, 3rd Place in Commercial Roof for “Doña Ana Elementary Reroof”
• South Bay Sand Blasting & Tank Cleaning, 2nd Place in Industrial Steel for Navy—USS Carl Vinson CVN-70”
• Certified Coatings Company, 3rd Place in Industrial Steel for “Self-Anchored Suspension Span of New San Fran/Oakland Bay Bridge”
• Western Specialty Contractors, 1st Place in Specialty Project for “Parking Garage Restoration at Maggie Daley Park”
• Scholar Painting, 2nd Place in Specialty Project for “New Britain Stadium Renovations and Finish Upgrade”
• Base Group, 3rd Place in Specialty Project for “Pencil Smoke Stack”
See which coatings companies and crews have previously won CoatingsPro’s Contractor Awards Program and watch the awards presentations from NACE International’s annual conference:
2020 Winners: Announcing and awarding
the winners in our inaugural LIVE virtual event online!
2019 Winners: Announcing and awarding the winners in Nashville, Tennessee
2018 Winners: Announcing and awarding the winners in Phoenix, Arizona
2017 Winners: Winners announced and awards presentation in New Orleans, Louisiana
The 2022 Awards will open in the summer of 2021. Be sure to check back for updates. Enter your projects and crews in the seven categories: Commercial Concrete, Commercial Roof, Industrial Concrete, Industrial Steel, Specialty Project, Work it Safe, and Contractor/Crew MVP. And happy coating!
“It doesn't get any better than being recognized as an industry leader when judged by your peers. When a potential new client sees our national awards and industry accolades it instills confidence in them of us and trust in themselves for making a great choice by selecting us. High quality glossy publications featuring our projects makes excellent case studies or project profiles that go out in our collateral materials given to all new clients.”
~Gary Harvey, General Manager at Wedge Roofing, Winner of CoatingsPro
Contractor Awards Program 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.