BYK-Gardner USA – worldwide partner of the automotive, paint and plastics industries for quality control of color, appearance and physical properties – announces its New Premium line of Dry Film Thickness gauges, the byko-test 9500 series.
Two new versions of the byko-test 9500 replaces the byko-test 8500 series. The 9500 series represents BYK-Gardner’s new premium line of dry-film thickness gauges for measurements on Fe and NFe substrates. Both models come with a detachable probe and a cable for different modes of operation. They have functions to store, archive, and document measured values, easily change device settings on a PC using the software and pre-configure, for example by setting pass/fail limits.
The Premium model has the option to create up to 100 jobs (order numbers, batches, components, etc.) with 100 areas each and offers functions to comply with established ISO and SSPC methods. Both instruments have a fiberglass-reinforced plastic housing which is dust-tight and protected against water spray in accordance with IP65. The instruments come with an ISO 17025 certificate.
(3677) Premium + Model Features
- Premium model total memory 2,000,000 readings
- Option to create up to 100 jobs
- Continuous measurement function
- Combined measurement, Fe and NFe coating in one measurement
- Adjustment for ISO 19840 and SSPC Zero Offset and 2-Point accuracy verification
(3676) Basic Model Features
- Basic model total memory: 10,000 readings
Combined Standard Features
- Measurements on ferrous and non-ferrous substrates
- Temperature compensation directly in the sensor
- Precise measurements on curvatures and small parts
- Easy adjustment on rough, smooth or curved substrates
- 61mm (2.4”) color display, resistant against scratches and chemicals (Level H6)
- Stainless steel probe with dust protection membrane (IP65)
- Optimal readability of flip display, adjustable brightness automatic or manual
- Simple and fast creation of documentation and reports
- Multiple languages
- IP 65 dust and splash water protection
- USB connectivity and PC software
- ISO 17025 certificate included
The byko-test 9500 premium line of dry film thickness gauges was designed specifically to fit customer needs. It is ideal for measurements on both ferrous and non-ferrous substrates, precise measurements on curvatures and small parts, adjustable for rough or smooth substrates and has a modular design to accommodate a wide range of applications.
For more information on this product see Premium Line of byko-test 9500
More information on BYK Gardner can be found at byk-instruments.com.